December 9, 2007

Business Policy

The blog has been interesting and definitely unique. I do not think may other classes do a blog. The blog assignment has allowed me to think practically about many of the things I have learned throughout my business school career. It has forced me to write about topics that we always hear and maybe talk about, but not really analyze it. I hope that anyone reading this has learned anything from it, and I hope i can continue to learn from other blogs in the future. I have learned much from reading the blogs of my classmates. The professor's, I'm not sure. I learned more about my classmates that i otherwise would not have had the opportunity to. I think it was a good and unique way and should be continued.

1 comment:

ChiyoCoco said...

I agree with you. Every time I read peer's blog, I learn something from them. It is very interesting assignment and this web will stay forever??? If so, if we want remember the classmate, we can access this blog which is very good.