September 10, 2007

This primarily will be a management blog for a specific project, but as it progresses, who knows what it could develop into. I hope to hear from anyone that can offer any advice. Basically, we are managing a business simulation. We have a manufactering plant where we make dinnerware. We will be brought in as a four person team, and our decisions will be evaluated in a "real world" environment. I will be blogging here about the strategic decisions we make, and the prof. is encouraging anyone that wants to comment on it, is free to do so.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Hey what's this about?

Alexander said...

basically, we are managing a business simulation in one of the final classes at Baruch. We will be brought in as a team, and our decisions will be evaluated in a "real world" environment. I will be blogging here about the strategic decisions we make, and the prof. is encouraging anyone that wants to comment on it, is free to.