September 11, 2007
My name is Alexander. I am a senior at Baruch majoring in entrepreneurship with a minor in political science. i did a SWOT analysis of Dell Inc. for my 3860 management/entrepreneurship class. I was born in toronto, lived in ecuador, and been in new york for about six years. i enjoy politics and current affairs. A friend of mine said recently "if someone has any sense, they should be concerned and involved with politics". Politics and business, in my opinion, go hand in hand. i look forward to working with my group, and anyone that can help with adding value to the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not sure what this is about, please explain further.
Thanks
hey dude nice post.
Check out http://sickmanagement.blogspot.com/
Alex
Lupe Fiasco said, "the ink of a scholar is worth more than the blood of a martyr." What do you think? Also, can I get some dinnerware at a discount price. like 25 cent a plate? hook it up businessman.
Post a Comment